- Patent licensing can become a contradictory jungle. Because we know the right people to talk to and have done it many times ourselves Averis can help you through the licensing world faster than you might think.
- We can conveniently arrange licensing for conventional “white” suspension polymerisation processes, low pentane reactor processes and low lambda “grey” EPS reactor processes.
- Flyer AVERIS: PDF
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
- Averis has built an advanced laboratory in Norway to develop the next generation of EPS and specialty polymer technology and products.
- Our main developmental focus is to produce cost efficient and affordable processes and products that are both environmentally friendly and safe. By reducing our carbon footprint we can reduce costs and global warming.
- Averis is more than ready to fill any professionals gaps you may have on a consultancy basis.
- This includes the science of suspension polymerization, EPS production, plant design, equipment and automation.